ThatMakeup meet Serge, Serge Welcome to ThatMakeup!
This post is a bit longer than usual, but I have some huge news... I've been testing this amazing range of organic products for the past 3 months on myself and am happy to report that they have blown every other organic range I've ever tried out of the water. This guy Serge has spent a bucket load on quality ingredients to meet EcoCert regulations...making SLA the only EcoCertified makeup range in Australia!
Today I'm introducing you to a few new products in one big hit, and next week I'm going to show them to you individually with instructions on how to best to use them.
Serge Louis Alvarez is a professional, natural and organic makeup range created by the master of makeup artistry, Serge Louis Alvarez. He began his career at a very young age in the theatres, opera houses, advertising and fashion houses in France as an elite makeup artist.
Some of his achievements are;
• Professional Make up director in Paris opera
• Make up designer : special effects
• Creation activity: advertising for Kodak Perrier etc…
• Make up designer : theatre, Chatelet theatre, Paris
• Make up designer : show business, Lido, Paradis Latin
• Make up designer : haute couture - Paco Rabane
• Ready to wear : Halles group, Kenzo, Chacok, young designers
• Designer for cosmetic ranges
I could go on an on about how awesome this guy is and all of the amazing things he has done, but the upshot is that I needed to find you ladies a creme that you would love and I know I have done that. The SLA range comprises something like 1200 products, but don't worry, I have no intention of putting them all up for sale at Thatmakeup!
We are just going to start with the cremes and the concealers…where we go from there is yet to be seen.
So, a little about the new foundation;